Contour Orthopedic Memory Pillow
Extra 20% Off | Use Code: SLEEP20
In America, neck pain is one of the most common chronic ailments with millions of people afflicted with neck pain every year. Neck pain or stiffness leads to a miserable lifestyle or uncomfortable sleep. This is caused by some major choices and one among them is the wrong choice of sleeping components like pillow and mattresses. Researchers found that the right choice can alleviate the neck pain and act as a therapeutic solution.
The neck is fortified by seven small bones, neck muscles, and tendons. While sleeping, those muscles and bones can bend too much or may twist out of the line, which causes neck pain or stiffness.
The right pillow that perfectly suits your sleep type and neck size helps to avoid neck pain. It absorbs the body temperature and position that remains in alignment and provides ultimate comfort. However, selecting the most suitable pillow is a complex task and consists of various factors.
Choosing the Right Pillow to Avoid Neck Pain
Following are the key relevant factors while selecting the right pillow. Pillow choices are different depending on the need, size, weight, health problems, and preferences. Therefore, you have to consider various pillows before choosing the right bamboo memory pillow.
1. Comfort and Support: The first factor is the comfort and support of the pillow which should be the top priority. The pillow should perfectly support the neck, head, and spine. The pillow should also have the right amount of foam to move freely and change position. Most people want a pillow that is neither too thick or density between a firm and medium is ideal.
2. Sleep Position: Your sleeping position is another important factor to consider when you sleep at night.
- If you are a side sleeper, choose a pillow that has a high loft that properly fits the complex shape of the neck and shoulder. It must have the space between the mattresses and neck so that you don’t bend or stress your neck muscles.
- If you are a back sleeper, choose a pillow that does not slope your head forward. Physicians usually suggest low loft pillow for a back sleeper that reduces pressure from your spine and neck. This conforms to the natural curve.
- Physicians suggests low loft pillow for a stomach sleeper. This pillow that has low loft provides ample support and comfort. Bamboo Pillow is best for the stomach sleeper due to its adjustable features.
3. Right Filling: The right filling and right size pillow also helps to avoid neck pain. For example, the memory foam pillow molds the body shape accordingly and contour pillow takes the accurate shape of the neck.
- Infused gel never goes flat and absorbs temperature immediately to provide support to your neck and head.
- Infused gel cervical pillow in contour shape perfectly fits the neck shape and creates a perfect fit with a cooling effect.
- The shredded pillow is comfortable and soft due to its original memory foam filling which takes total care of health and comfort.
- The bamboo pillow is hypoallergenic and Eco-friendly in nature to ensure complete safety.
Sleepsia ensures proper delivery of product details. Sleepsia offers memory foam pillows to its customers with a hassle-free delivery process. The brand is known for its durability, reliability, and high-quality products. To purchase the product that suits your need, simply visit the Sleepsia official website Sleepsia.co and place the order or call at 1800-862-1084 for any queries.