Pillows are the main cause of good sleep and Bamboo pillows are playing a big role in healthy sleep as Bamboo pillows are demanding day by day in the market due to its amazing benefits. A number of persons are increasing day by day who are using bamboo pillows and taking benefits of the same to get a good and healthy sleep.
Bamboo pillow names as it is made up of bamboo fibers which are used to help create the material weave which is found in pillow casing. If you are planning to buy a bamboo pillow for you or want to gift someone then you should know the pro and cons of Bamboo pillows. We are describing below the benefits and some drawbacks of Bamboo pillows which helps to make a decision. You can also visit our website www.sleepsia.co to get more details.
Benefits of Bamboo Pillows
- Antimicrobial Properties: It has strong natural and powerful antibacterial which makes it highly durable. There is a material known as bamboo Koon due to which it has the ability to fight with bacteria and therefore it remains sterile all the time. This property of Koon remains reserved while extracting from the tree and due to this skill these pillows are able to absorb your sweat at night and thereby helping remove the smelly odor which keeps you cool and fresh.
- Hypo allergic Properties: Those who are suffering from allergy Bamboo pillow could be a good choice for them as this is Hypo allergic in nature. This pillow has the quality to fight and repel dust mites and also to resists molds and mildew. People who are allergic are safe while using this pillow from allergic reactions which can occur from dust or dust molds and you will be healthy and cool for a long time.
- Moisture absorber: As we all know the Bamboo tree has an amazing cooling effect as Bamboo fiber has micro holes and micro gaps. This factor allows Bamboo to absorb the moisture and because of this feature Bamboo pillow is useful for sweat from the sleeper.
- Environment-Friendly: Bamboo tree is environment-friendly as it grows naturally without any chemicals and fertilizers. It can also grow with a little amount of water as compared to other plants.
- Gives adjustability to every person: It comes excellent memory foam. It has the ability to adjust the contour of the neck, shoulder and back and hence favorite of every type of sleeper.
Some Cons of Bamboo Pillows
Now we need to look at the other part of it, everything comes with pros and cons so if the Bamboo pillow has pro so it has cons also. Let’s check out some cons as well.
- Can lose its Loftiness over time: The more you will use it, the more it will lose the loftiness. However, no need to worry about it as it can e easily re fluffed.
- Takes time to Adjust: Whether You have an adjustable or nonadjustable Bamboo pillow they take time to adjust as per your needs. You may need to remove and refill the fillings several times in an adjustable Bamboo pillow. Instead of a Nonadjustable pillow just needs some time to adapt your body sleeping posture.
- No more washable: It can be a break during washing hence it is a suggestion not to wash the Bamboo pillow unless you have an absolute need to do the same.
For more information or to get a bamboo pillow you can visit our website www.Sleepsia.co. We are in the market for a long time ago and providing pillows as per your needs. You can also fill the customer contact form on our website and our customer service team will get back to you as soon as possible.