The bamboo pillow is acquiring the place of traditional pillows and mattresses very fast for many years. The pillow and mattress market is soon will be acquired by Bamboo pillow and mattress. There are many benefits of bamboo pillows as it is the softest and most comfortable pillows in the market. Bamboo fabrics are natural and becoming popular day by day because of the number of benefits. It’s a bunch of bamboo stalks tied together.
Sometimes new users do complain about the chemical smell that comes with new bamboo sleeping pillows.
Reason of Smell in the Bamboo pillow
The bamboo pillow smells because of the off-gassing of chemicals for e.g. polyurethane. These can be included either in your bamboo pillow or the process of making the pillows. You need to be aware that these pillows need extra care to maintain them. Bamboo pillows with regular memory foam pillow cannot be washed with the machine. It causes to lose its shape and fall down to pieces.
Although the bamboo pillow may contain a slight smell but no need to wash it on the first day. Let it air out for some hours until the smell disappears.
How to wash a Bamboo Pillow
You can also wash the pillow to remove the smell although washing a bamboo pillow is not too easy. Following the below steps can ease your work. Let’s see the below steps.
- Remove the Bamboo cover and machine wash on a gentle cycle using warm water. Make sure not to use too hot water or too cold water. Always wash gently.
- Wash the pillow with mild washing powder and lukewarm water. Wash the pillow by hand. Remember not to use too much soap or water.
- Rinse the pillow thoroughly until there is no more soap. Make sure to rinse several times. Once all the soap rinsed out and most of the water removed you are almost done.
- Allow your pillow to dry in the air, prefer to dry in the sun.
Benefits of Bamboo Pillow
The bamboo pillow helps a lot below are some benefits mentioned.
- These are hypo-allergic.
- Useful for people suffering from asthma or respiratory problems.
- It’s naturally breathable due to its unique construction of ultra-fine fibers.
- These are naturally organic as they thrive from pesticides or chemical treatments.
- Bamboo contains natural elements that are anti-bacterial.
- It absorbs sweat readily which makes it naturally temperature controlled.
- It is a sustainable product as it does not require irrigation and it grows faster than other fibers.
- These are also extremely comfortable and pleasant to touch.
- They repel dust miles, resistant to mold, bacterial growth.
For more information you can get back to us at 1800-862-1084, our professional team is here to help you regarding pillows. You can visit our website Sleepsia.co and fill an inquiry form and our customer care team will get back to you. We are in the market for years and providing a quality pillow to our customers as per the needs, which helps a lot. It’s a time to change your pillow to bamboo pillow, just visit our website and get a bamboo pillow for you and for your family and gift them a healthy sleep.